Thursday, June 23, 2005

UNMASKED by C. J. Barry

I’m into action adventure. So here’s another neat book I’m looking forward to reading:

Love Spell, by C. J. Barry (Dorchester Publishing), June 7, 2005

I love the description of the hero: To the merchants he plunders, he's the Ghost Rider of the Dead Zone. To sector law enforcement, he's a wanted pirate. To the slaves he rescues, he's the savior, Iaghato. To one determined female, Qaade Deter is serious trouble.

And the heroine: Torrie Masters is a great match for him. She’s heard of the legendary raider, but she'd never expected to encounter him. Nor would she have expected that beneath his black mask lurked an enticing man destined to challenge her in ways she could never imagine.

Of course, the plot forces them to work together. Entrusted with the fate of thousands, Torrie has discovered Qaade's impossible dream. Only she has the power to help him. Only she has the power to see him UNMASKED.

Here’s an excerpt:
http://www.dorchesterpub.com/Dorch/SpecialFeatures.cfm?Special_ID=1923

Reviews
"Wow! What a story! Bravo!" -Best-selling Author Robin D. Owens

"Applause for this gutsy tale that steals your heart. Barry's best, simply her best!" -Deborah MacGillivray, The Best Reviews 4 1/2 STARS!!

"This awesome book roars out of the starting gates and never looks back. Along with telling social commentary, it is chock-full of danger, adventure, and romance-a terrific keeper!" -Romantic Times Magazine

Website: www.cjbarry.com

2 comments:

Michele said...

Are you going to let us know when you've read it?
I did already. And yes, it is a great read.
I've read, I think, 13 books in
3 weeks. It's not too many, but
I need more in my TBR pile now.

Rebecca York said...

Michele, you've been doing a lot of reading! I always have good intentions. But I find I listen to more books than I have time to read. Right now I'm listening to Violets are Blue, by James Patterson.