Friday, September 02, 2005

REALLY UNUSUAL BAD BOYS, by MaryJanice Davidson (Brava, September 2005)

I love bad boys. And you know that if MaryJanice Davidson is doing them, they've got to be something special.

THEY'RE JUST THE SEXY BOYS NEXT DOOR.
IF NEXT DOOR IS A WEIRD, WEIRD PLACE.
Meet Damon, Maltese, and Shakar - three noble brothers from an enchanted kingdom where wooing and pleasuring is practically a royal commandment. They're hot. Irresistible. And just a little different. But what woman doesn't like a guy with a few surprises?


Excerpt:
http://www.maryjanicedavidson.net/RUBB%20excerpt.htm

Cover:
http://www.maryjanicedavidson.net/unusual%20bad%20boys.jpg


ABOUT MARYJANICE DAVIDSON
MaryJanice Davidson is the best-selling author of several romance novels, including UNDEAD AND UNWED and HELLO GORGEOUS. Her books have been on the USA Today best seller list, as well as the New York Times list. She lives in Minnesota with her husband, two children, and dog, and is secretly addicted to Peanut Buster Parfaits.

REVIEWS

These three amusing erotic romantic fantasies are terrific fun stories starring strong females who match up well with REALLY UNUSUAL BAD BOYS. Once again nobody combines humor, romance, otherworldly elements (including that), and erotica into fabulous tales like MaryJanice Davidson. -- Harriet Klausner

REALLY UNUSUAL BAD BOYS is a sizzling fast beach read with an interesting, unique and creative plot. – Armchair Interviews

Website: http://www.maryjanicedavidson.net

3 comments:

Michele said...

I bought it yesterday and have already read it.
It was OK. I have some reservations about it so I can go hogwild with praise..but overall I did enjoy it.
I liked Ann's Character so much better than Lois. If I could give a High-Five to a character, it would be Ann. She doesn't take no guff and she has class....unike another of the characters...
Have you read it yet?

Michele said...

*sigh*, amazing what one little missing ( 't ) can do to a sentence..
Allow me to rewrite:
"...so I can't go hogwild..."

Oh, I can say that I enjoyed the description of purple eyes, and purple something else but also what was pointed out as not being purple...purple is one of my favorite colors..that got my approval :-) I think I would appreciate that in real life too......seeing all that purple on a man....

Rebecca York said...

I understood what you meant!
Sorry the book wasn't as good as you wanted it to be.
Ruth